Defective Drugs and Devices
- Acella NP Thyroid Medication
- Allergan Textured Breast Implants
- Endologix Aortic Aneurysm Devices
- Elmiron (pigmentary maculopathy)
- Hernia Mesh
- Metal-on-Metal Hip Implants
- Pelvic Mesh
- Talcum Powder (ovarian cancer)
If you or someone you love has suffered an injury due to a defective medical device or drug, our experienced attorneys can help. If you have a case, contact Johnson Johnson Lucas & Middleton for a free consultation. We represent clients throughout Oregon and nationally.
Johnson Johnson Lucas & Middleton attorney Leslie O’Leary (right) has nearly 20 years’ experience in cases against drug and medical device manufacturers.