Keith Reed is passionate about helping his clients receive the justice they deserve. For Keith, justice means accountability. Having been personally affected by the carelessness of a negligent physician, Keith is uniquely positioned to understand his client's concerns. Ever the fighter, he relentlessly pursues a rightful solution for his clients whether at settlement or at trial.
Keith received his law degree from the University of Oregon School of Law. During law school, he was the 2019-2020 Estate Planning Fellow, where he led and coordinated the Wills for the Underserved program. Keith served in a yearlong externship at the Lane County Circuit Court with the Hon. Debra Velure. Before that, Keith helped low-income tenants in disputes with their landlords He joined Johnson Johnson Lucas & Middleton as a law clerk in early 2019.
A native of Colorado, Keith has called the Pacific Northwest his home since 2002. Prior to law school, Keith fought for the rights of workers as Union Representative for the United Food and Commercial Workers Union. Before he settled in Oregon, Keith served in the military, was a mixed martial artist, and attended college in Spokane, Washington. Away from the office, Keith enjoys spending time with his wife and daughters, playing tennis, rock climbing, and golfing.
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- University of Oregon School of Law, Eugene, Oregon
- J.D. - 2020
- Honors: Estate Planning Fellow, 2019-2020
- Gonzaga University, Spokane, Washington
- B.A. - 2009
- Honors: Academic Excellence Scholarship, Dean’s List
- Major: Philosophy
- Law Clerk, Johnson Johnson Lucas & Middleton
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Debra Velure—Lane County Circuit Court
- Research Assistant, Professor Mary Wood—University of Oregon
- Oregon State Bar, Member
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Lane County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court District of Oregon